Support & Return Merchandise Authorization
To obtain complimentary technical support or to submit a Return Merchandise Authorization request (RMA) you will be required to log in to your GEM Microwave Online Account. If you do not have an account you can create one after starting the submission process.
A Support Professional will review the information and work with you to resolve the problem. Your request will be processed as soon as possible.
GEM Microwave's Product Return PolicyIf you are not fully satisfied with any product purchased from GEM Microwave, you may receive a prompt replacement or refund, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
IMPORTANT: Before returning any item for credit or under warranty repair, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by filling out the RMA form. Products will not be accepted without an RMA number.
30 Day Guarantee: GEM Microwave offers 30-day full satisfaction guaranteed to all customers. If you are not fully satisfied with the product you may be eligible for full refund or product replacement subject to the terms below:
1. Product was purchased from GEM Microwave no more than 30-day prior to the return request.
2. All shipping charges associated with returned items are non-refundable.
3. Products are returned in their original condition along with any associated packaging, accessories, mounting hardware and manuals. Any discrepancy could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit.
4. The product is not opened or tampered with.
Unfortunately GEM Microwave cannot issue credits for:
1. Products not purchased from GEM Microwave directly. If you purchased from a reseller or distributor you must contact them directly for return instructions.
2. Damaged items as a result of misuse, neglect, or improper environmental conditions.
3. Products purchased direct from GEM Microwave more than 30 days prior to a product return request.
4. Products opened or tampered with.
To return any product under 1 year warranty for repair/replacement, follow the RMA procedure.