PCBA-24G1W-V5 Manageable 2.3 GHz - 2.6 GHz Bi-directional RF Amplifier module
The OEM amplifier module has the possibility of microcontroller connection and more stable and trouble-free operation. The module is offered in the form of a printed circuit assembly.
The scope of use is still diverse, it can be used optimally from RC through leaky feeder systems to 64-QAM WiFi signal amplification.
As with previous types, the well-proven RF input power protection, thermal protection and transmit AGC have been retained. The AGC reference voltage, which can be changed, the filtered output voltage of the RF detector and some other necessary signals for the microcontroller have been routed through a separate connector. The AGC reference voltage setting allows optimization the average RF output power for input signals with different peak-to-average power ratio, from BPSK to 64-QAM.
GEM Microwave utilizes a special automatic measurement setup to calibrate uC manageable bi-directional amplifiers. The measurement system, which includes our RF switch matrix, automatically runs tasks such as RF and DC measurements, programming the controller's calibration constants and formatting the measurement data files. The comprehensive calibration enables users to precisely adjust the output power of the amplifier module, as well as better than 0.5 dB overall power accuracy can be achieved.
Key Specifications:• Frequency range 2.3 GHz to 2.6 GHz
• TX input power range 0 dBm to 20 dBm
• TX amp 1dB compression point 34.5 to 35.5 dBm
• Switching time < 300 ns
• AGC dynamic range 17.5 dB
• Power control accuracy 0.5 dB
• RX amp gain 15.5 dB
• Rx amp noise figure 1.3 dB
Key Features:• Connector for microcontroller
• Works with and without a microcontroller
• 802.11 compatibility
• Automatic gain control
• Calibration, full characterization (optional)
• Control module with SNMP Ethernet monitoring
including PoE power supply (optional)
• Thermal, RF input power and lightning
• Leaky feeder type Distributed Antenna System
• 2.4GHz ISM Band Applications
|Output Power||1 Watt|