GEM Microwave has extensive experience in the design and fabrication of bi-directional amplifiers.We pride ourselves on providing products entirely designed and manufactured in Hungary.
Both domestically and abroad, GEM Microwave caters to a range of customers, meeting the communication needs of the Military and Government, emergency responders, the mining, fleet, and oil industries, as well as commercial wireless LAN providers.
Our current designs operate in the 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5.8 GHz, 11 GHz, 13 GHz, 15 GHz, 18 GHz, 23 GHz,24 GHz and 38 GHz frequencies.
We have the ability to provide COTS and complete design efforts to meet your specific requirements. Our staff is dedicated to making your project a success through total program management, superior engineering, qualified inspection processes, and test services. Your mission is our mission.
GEM Microwave will allocate the necessary design, electrical and mechanical engineering, fabrication, assembly, and quality assurance resources to complete your project on schedule. We commit to growing our staff and facility to capacity as necessary to meet your requirements.
Final assembly, test, and inspection are performed at our state of the art 3000 square meter facility. Our manufacturing personnel are trained to meet IPC-A-610 Class 2 specifications and are experienced in RF and Digital circuit fabrication. All products are thoroughly documented with travel tags and tested with modern test equipment.
Experienced in Military and Industry Standards and Specifications
• MIL-STD-810G Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory tests
• MIL-F-14072 Finishes for Ground Based Electronic Equipment
• MIL-HDBK-217F Reliability Prediction of Electronic Equipment
• FED-STD-595B Colors used in Government Procurement
• TIA/EIA-102.CAAB-B Land mobile radio transceiver recommendations Project 25-Digital Radio Technology, C4FM/CQPSK Modulation
• TIA/EIA-102.CAAA-B Digital C4FM/CQPSK Transceiver Measurement
• TIA/EIA-102.BBAB Project 25 Two-Slot Time Division Multiple Access Physical Layer Protocol Specification
• TIA/EIA-603 Land mobile FM or PM - Communications Equipment – Measurement and Performance Standards
Environmental Testing Capabilities
Altitude, High / Low Temperature Storage and Operation, Thermal Shock, Humidity, Salt Fog, Water Immersion, Vibration, Shock Drop, and MTBF Reliability Calculations.
Design Engineering Services
GEM Microwave utilizes state-of-the-art design and simulation tools in addition to high performance RF test equipment to provide unsurpassed design capabilities providing our customers with quick-turn custom RF designs meeting stringent MIL-STD requirements. Our custom RF design capabilities include High Power Amplifiers, Low Noise Amplifiers, High Performance Filters, Diplexers, and High Dynamic Range Receivers, PCB layout, RF Packaging & Mechanical Design, MIL-STD Qualification and Testing.
Call us today to discuss your custom RF requirement.
We are dedicated to innovation, quality and customer satisfaction. In our experience,
that's the difference that makes all the difference.